Doing business demands scaling and expanding it. In the context of globalization of the world economy and the signing by Ukraine of the Association Agreement of Ukraine with the European Union in 2014, this becomes extremely relevant.
Therefore, the Ukrainian business received unique opportunities to expand and scale the business.
Examples of the need to open a company in the EU:
- Access to scientific advances and innovations;
- Entry into the EU market and the provision of warranty and service in the territory of these countries;
- Scaling up of activities, that is, transfer of a positive business model from Ukraine to another country;
- Establishing a start-up in a European market can be more profitable;
- Access to cheap credit resources;
- Expansion of exports through a subsidiary in the EU;
- Development of the company in the EU to enhance the overall image of the business;
- Optimize your tax planning.
In general, the easiest business with Europe is to sell to Europe what is cheap in Ukraine and buying in the EU, what is cheap. We know examples from everyday life: labour migration to Poland and fullness of our streets with European used cars.
So, the foundation of a company in the EU is a necessary step for business in Ukraine. In the EU, in the open market, companies have long learned how to compete throughout the Union, and Ukrainian businessmen need to start.
Do not forget about the presence of offshore zones in Europe, which are recognized in Ukraine.
Offshore zones in Europe, according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 143-p, dated 23.02.2011.
The comparison would be incomplete without mentioning interstate agreements for the avoidance of double taxation. It is thanks to such contracts that the tax rate is determined in special cases, namely in the conditions of a “non-commodity” operation: dividend payments, royalties, interest on loans.
The opening of the company does not begin in the EU country, but in Ukraine. Preparation of documents and analysis of all circumstances ( for example, obtaining a license from the National Bank of Ukraine for investment abroad ) is the work of lawyers in Ukraine. We are ready to help in all accounting and legal aspects.
It's your turn to make your dreams come true in Europe.