The procedure for obtaining a work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine is determined by law.
A work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine is a document that gives foreign citizens the right to legally work in Ukraine. As well as the Ukrainian employer can officially accept a foreign citizen in the company’s staff.
The term of the work permit can be from 6 months to 3 years. The permit is issued for the duration of the employment contract, but not more than three years - for special categories of foreigners. In general practice, a permit is issued for no more than a year. It is also possible to extend a permit by submitting documents for renewal no later than 20 calendar days before its expiration date.
Options for obtaining a work permit:
Find an employer from whom to get a job.
Register your own company in which to formally find a job.
EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION IS A BASIS
TO GET A VISA «D»
FOR REGISTRATION OF TEMPORAL RESIDENCE PERMITS⇒
Our company is ready to provide you with a range of services to obtain a work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine - WITHOUT PRESENCE IN UKRAINE.
The timing and cost to obtain a work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine.
The deadline for obtaining a work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine is 10 working days from the moment of signing and transfer of all documents.
Notarized translation of documents into Ukrainian (passports, diplomas, etc.) - for one document.
Official payment - to the state. The term of the permit is up to 6 months.
Official payment - to the state. The term of the permit is up to 1 year.
The official payment is for the state. The term of the permit is up to 3 years.
Call our lawyer now
Special offer for recruitment agencies and HR specialists:
Legal services at a special price :
Registration of the work permit of the first foreigner - 3 900 UAH.
Registration for the second foreigner - 3 000 UAH.
Registration for the third and each following foreigner 2 500 UAH.
You get the following range of legal services:
- Directly services for obtaining permission in the Employment Center;
- Consultative support of the employer and a foreign citizen at all stages of the process;
- Preliminary analysis of the documents and information, determining the possibilities to obtain a work permit;
- Preparation of all necessary documents for obtaining permission;
- Assistance in obtaining the necessary certificates, legalization, translation and notarization of documents (if necessary).
Documents and information necessary to obtain a work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine:
From the employer company:
- A notarized copy of the company's charter (if a foreigner is the founder of the Ukrainian enterprise).
- Information about the name of the post of a foreign citizen.
- Information about enterprise code.
- Information about the name of the enterprise.
- Information about the location of the company.
- Information about the level of wages of a foreign citizen.
- A copy of the agreement (contract) settled between the Ukrainian and foreign companies, which provides for the use of foreign labour.
From a foreigner, regardless of his location (Ukraine or country of origin). These documents can be sent by mail and made remotely.
- A certificate of non-conviction with the National Police of Ukraine that a foreigner is not serving a sentence for committing a crime and no criminal proceedings are being carried out regarding him.
- A notarized copy of a document translated into Ukrainian about education or qualifications of a foreign citizen (this document must be apostilled or legalized in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine). This item applies exclusively to university graduates, which are in the first hundred of the world rankings.
- One color photograph size 3,5x4,5 cm.
- A notarized copy of the translation of a foreign citizen's passport into Ukrainian.
- A document issued by a medical institution that a foreign citizen is not sick with chronic alcoholism, substance abuse, drug addiction or other infectious diseases.
The 6 main advantages that you get by issuing a work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine in our company:
- Free consultation on all matters related to the issuance of a work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine.
- High-quality legal services (lawyers of migration law are involved in obtaining employment permits for foreign citizens in Ukraine);
- Integrated approach: our company also provides services in the sphere of the legalization of foreign citizens, business registration, accounting services, the implementation of related legal services (obtaining licenses, permits, development of contracts, accreditation at customs).
- Save time: our lawyers will independently develop projects of all necessary documents; the presence of a foreign citizen is absolutely not required;
- Our specialists (lawyers and accountants) will inform about the need to apply for a work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine;
- We guarantee the result of the work performed and have experience working with TOP companies.
Additionally, we can provide the following services:
Registration of medical certificates.
Registration of the certificate of non-conviction.
Registration identification code.
The implementation of the notarized translation of documents into the Ukrainian language (passports, diplomas, etc.).
Registration of a temporary residence permit in Ukraine.
Legal aspects of obtaining a work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine.
The state body issuing permits for employment of foreign citizens in Ukraine is the State Employment Service, namely the Employment Center at the place of registration of the enterprise.
It is allowed to employ foreigners in various positions in one or several companies, subject to obtaining a work permit for each position.
The minimum wage rate that an employer must pay to foreign employees in order to receive a permit are:
at least 5 minimum wages per year - in public associations, charitable organizations and educational institutions;
at least 10 minimum wages per year for other categories of employees.
In 2019, the minimum wage is equal to 4,173 UAH per month.
Exempt from this requirement:
foreign high-paying professionals;
founders and / or participants and / or beneficiaries (controllers) of a legal entity established in Ukraine;
graduates of universities in the first hundred in world university rankings, in accordance with the list determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
foreign workers of creative professions;
foreign IT professionals.
Legal regulation of obtaining a work permit for foreign citizens in Ukraine:
Law of Ukraine "On the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons".
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 1, 2017 No. 118 "On approval of the Rules for issuing visas for entry into Ukraine and transit through its territory."
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 437 "Questions of issuing, renewing and revoking permits for the use of the labour of foreigners and stateless persons."
The penalty for the use of the labour of a foreign citizen without a work permit in Ukraine: administrative (fine in the amount of twenty minimum wages, that is: 4173 * 20 = 83,460 UAH.).